As of 27 August 2014
- Logging zone saved at Dump F includes 18 burrows (due to pressure from media)
- 48 burrows are outside zone (wetland, rocky outcrop, etc)
- 29 burrows still in zone to be logged and then inspected
54 burrows have been logged where:
- 43 are safe
- 4 totally destroyed and unable to be re-opened
- 7 blocked entrances and re-opened by Ray Wynan….(not the Forestry) one burrow back filled 3 times.
Of the 54 burrows, approximately 30 burrows were logged and the 4 destroyed and 5 of 7was blocked BEFORE EPA came for an inspection. (9 of 30 burrows had been totally ignored, 30%).
After EPA’s visit the same burrows was backfilled the second and then the third time. An additional 2 burrows were blocked. Our markers had been torn off and removed from some burrows.